OKC Twister Cab Terms of Service
Last Update: 8/16/2020
These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and OKC Twister Cab, LLC.
Modification to the Agreement
OKC Twister Cab reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement. OKC Twister Cab reserves the right to modify any information on this page such modifications shall become effective upon posting
Fees and Other Charges.
- Cancellation Fee. After requesting a ride, you may cancel it, but note that in certain cases a cancellation fee may apply. You may also be charged if you fail to show up after requesting a ride.
- Damage Fee. If an Independent Taxi Driver reports that you have materially damaged the vehicle, you agree to pay a “Damage Fee” of as low as $250 and up depending on the extent of the towards vehicle repair or cleaning.
- Wait Time Fee: If a customer waits in the vehicle without any reason and/or after reaching the destination independent taxi driver has the right to charge the customer per minute. The charge will be 0.50 cent per minute.
- Cleaning Fee: Independent Taxi Driver has the right to charge customer if a customer discharge bodily fluid in the vehicle including food, drinks but not limited. Independent Taxi Driver can charge the customer cleaning fee of $150 and independent taxi driver inconvenience fee of $50 (total $200).
- No Refunds. All Charges are non-refundable. This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate usage of the OKC Twister Cab.
If any customer treat driver unwisely, use verbal abuse and/or physical abuse, driver has the right to drop off the customer at the spot (where ever they are at the moment).
Driver may help customer with their baggage up to 40lbs, however it depends on independent taxi driver OKC Twister Cab policy does not allow driver to help customer with their baggage and/or help the customer even if the customer has physical limitation.
With respect to your use of the OKC Twister Cab, you agree that you will not:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person, or carry any weapons;
- violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance or regulation;
- post Information or interact in a manner which is fraudulent, libelous, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, harassing, or illegal;
- post, email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of the OKC Twister Cab or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- link directly or indirectly to any other web sites;
- discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation;